Wings Mobile’s website lacks information regarding its ownership or leadership team.
Based on SimilarWeb data from October 2023, Wings Mobile receives the majority of its website visitors from Peru (9%), Belize (7%), the United States (6%), Vietnam (6%), and Colombia (6%).
In the promotional content of Wings Mobile, Antonio Milio is identified as the founder and CEO. In 2021, Milio was highlighted on BehindMLM as the CEO of the BitWings Ponzi scheme.
BitWings advertised itself as a component of Wings Mobile, focusing on the BWN ERC-20 token. Following our analysis in 2021, BitWings has experienced a collapse.
According to Milio’s social media pages, it seems that he is situated in Spain. This coincides with Wings Mobile’s major concentration on Spanish-speaking regions. In addition, the default language of Wings Mobile’s website is Spanish.
The lack of regulation or the presence of poor regulation is a huge red flag. It means Wings Mobile is a scam and most likely, an illegal operation.
Companies offering investment services or opportunities without having a license can vanish without leaving a trace. Furthermore, the lack of a regulatory license allows them to get away with it and face no legal consequences.
That’s why it’s vital for you to always check a company’s regulation status as well as its license information. The presence of a license allows consumers to reach out to an authority if something goes wrong.
In the case of Wings Mobile, victims have nowhere to go due to the absence of a watchdog or license.
You should ask yourself the following questions when you come across a new investment firm or opportunity:
- Does the investment provider maintain transparency about its CEO?
- Do they have a license from a renowned regulatory authority?
- If the need arises, can I reach out to an authority to report this company as a scam?
Wings Mobile is a retailer that offers a diverse range of consumer electronic items, including cell phones, laptops, all-in-one PCs, smartwatches, disinfection doors, water filters, and micro EV cars. However, most of the products featured on their website are currently unavailable for purchase, except for the phone charger.
When attempting to purchase these products, buyers are either led to a website indicating that the product cannot be located, or there is no available option to make a purchase. It appears that Wings Mobile’s goods are not easily available for retail customers to purchase at this time.
Wings Mobile integrates both retail and recruitment commissions.
Additionally, there is a Matching Bonus and Founder Pool accessible.
Affiliate Ranks of Wings Mobile
According to Wings Mobile’s compensation structure, there are twelve affiliate ranks, each with its own set of qualification standards.
- Dealer – Register as a Wings Mobile affiliate.
- As a Team Dealer, you need to consistently create 1000 GV per month (and maintain a minimum of 2000 GV each quarter). Alternatively, you can generate 600 GV within 45 days of joining.
- Director – Achieve a monthly GV (Group Volume) of 3000, with a requirement to maintain a quarterly GV of 6000. Alternatively, create a minimum of 1500 GV within 45 days of joining.
- As the Team Director, you are required to earn a monthly total of 7500 GV (while maintaining a minimum of 15,000 GV per quarter). Alternatively, you can do this by generating 3000 GV within 45 days of joining.
- Regional President – Achieve a monthly GV of 15,000 (while maintaining a quarterly GV of 30,000).
- To become the National President, you need to generate a minimum of 40,000 Group Volume (GV) every month and maintain a total of 80,000 GV per quarter.
- International President – Achieve a monthly GV of 75,000 (and sustain a quarterly GV of 150,000).
- Diamond President – Achieve a monthly GV generation of 150,000 (with a minimum quarterly maintenance of 300,000 GV).
- Diamond President 1 Star – Generate 300,000 GV monthly (maintain 600,000 GV each quarter).
- To achieve the rank of Diamond President 2 Star, you need to generate a monthly volume of 500,000 GV and maintain a quarterly volume of 1,000,000 GV.
- The Diamond President 3 Star rank requires generating a monthly volume of 1,000,000 GV, with a requirement to maintain a quarterly volume of 2,000,000 GV.
- The Diamond President 4 Star rank requires generating a monthly volume of 2,000,000 GV and maintaining a quarterly volume of 4,000,000 GV.
GV, short for “Group Volume,” is calculated based on the fees that Wings Mobile affiliates pay, whether they are recruited directly or indirectly. Significantly, a single recruitment leg can account for as much as 60% of the necessary GV.
Retail Commission of Wings Mobile
Wings Mobile provides a 25% commission for retail sales made through a duplicated online store.
Wings Mobile distributes residual retail commissions using a Uni-level compensation structure. When level 1 affiliates enlist additional members, such members are positioned on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team. This pattern persists, expanding downwards into a theoretically limitless number of levels.
Wings Mobile offers residual retail commissions that are distributed throughout seven unilevel team levels. The commission amounts are determined by the rank of the affiliate.
- Dealers and Team Dealers earn a commission of 4% on level 1 for directly recruited affiliate retail sales, and 1% on levels 2 and 3.
- Directors and Team Directors receive a 4% commission on their first level and a 1% commission on levels 2 to 4.
- Regional Presidents receive a 4% commission on the first level, a 1% commission on levels 2 to 4, and a 5% commission on level 5.
- The compensation structure for National Presidents consists of a 4% commission on level 1, a 1% commission on levels 2 to 4, a 5% commission on level 5, and a 1% commission on level 6.
- International Presidents and above earn a commission of 4% on the first level, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 5% on level 5, and 1% on levels 6 and 7.
Referral Commissions of Wings Mobile
Wings Mobile provides referral commissions to affiliates based on the fees paid by the members they have acquired. The referral commission rates vary between 10% and 46% depending on the affiliate rankings.
- Dealers: 10% Team Dealers: 20% Directors: 25%
- Allocation for Team Directors: 30%
- Regional Presidents: 33% National Presidents: 36% International Presidents: 39%
- Percentage of Presidents who were members of the Diamond Society: 41%
- Chief Executive Officer of a diamond company Rating: 1 star, with a percentage of 43%.
- Diamond President 2 Stars: 44%
- Chief Executive Officer of a Diamond Company Rating: 3 stars (45%) Membership Level: Diamond President 4 Stars: 46%
- Referral commissions are typically encoded, enabling affiliates with higher ranks to earn the discrepancy between commissions provided to affiliates with lower ranks.
Wings Mobile provides a 30% Matching Bonus on commissions acquired by affiliates individually recruited by an individual. Nevertheless, it is crucial to acknowledge that this percentage is reduced to 20% when the recruited affiliate attains the identical status as their recruiter.
Founder Pool of Wings Mobile
Wings Mobile contributes to the Founder Pool through three distinct sources:
- 10% of the company’s overall income
- Only 2% of invoices are paid by retail customers and affiliates.
- 1% of the billing fees are contributed by retail customers and affiliates.
- The Founder Pool is split into two identical 50% portions, which are distributed to Wings Mobile affiliates that join with either a Golden Founder or Diamond Founder membership.
Achieve a sales volume of 200 PV in Wings Mobile products.
Personally recommend five Wings Mobile clients, who might be either retail customers or recruited affiliates.
However, it’s worth noting that many scammers disable their payment channels before shutting down their operations.
They might give you multiple reasons including:
- A technical error
- A glitch in their system
- Banking issues
- A “hacking attack”
And many others.
But in 9/10 cases, the scammers actually stop making payments and keep the money to themselves. Hence, the payment methods we discussed here might not work.
If you want to get your money back from a scammer, you’d need to file a chargeback.
When it comes to scammers, you should only measure the quality of their customer service if they respond to your complaint.
In the beginning, scammers tend to remain very accessible.
This means their representatives will keep calling you until you invest with them. Furthermore, they will act friendly and make it seem as if you’re one of their most valuable consumers.
However, they do all this just to win your trust.
Scammers understand that in order to convince someone to give them a large sum, they will need to seem like a friend.
Nevertheless, when you have invested a considerable amount of money and need to get it back, their customer support will become inaccessible.
All of a sudden, their numbers would either stop responding or become unavailable.
Still, they might remain accessible to convince you to invest further. Also, they might begin by making a few excuses regarding your payment.
However, in the end, the customer support won’t resolve your issues and become increasingly unavailable.
It’s worth noting that many scammers tend to purchase fake reviews. Buying fake reviews has become extremely easy and it’s a multi-million dollar industry.
Scammers like Wings Mobile tend to purchase fake reviews for their online profiles to make themselves seem more credible.
TIME Magazine investigated the fake review industry and estimated it to be worth more than $150 million. Certainly, there are a ton of scammers who want to seem legitimate and a bunch of fake reviews is the most effective way to do so.
That’s why you shouldn’t trust Wings Mobile reviews easily.
It’s easy to identify fake reviews as well. You should look out for 5-star reviews that are posted by temporary accounts (profiles which only posted 1 or 2 reviews on the platform). Also, you should see if the positive reviews share any detailed information about their experience with the firm or not.
In the case of Wings Mobile, chances are, you wouldn’t find many legitimate reviews.
Another prominent way scammers like Wings Mobile enhance their credibility is by burying negative reviews and complaints under a lot of fake reviews.
This way, when you’ll look up “Wings Mobile reviews”, you might not find many complaints. Or, you might find them buried within numerous reviews praising Wings Mobile.
You should always look out for consumer complaints. In the case of Wings Mobile, the most common complaints I found were about:
- Poor customer support
- Delays in payments
- High fees and charges
- Lack of transparency regarding their leadership team
- Aggressive sales staff
Do you have a similar complaint about Wings Mobile? You can share your complaint in the comment section or submit an anonymous tip.
Wings Mobile is an MLM organization that focuses on selling devices directly to consumers. However, with careful examination, the outward appearance deteriorates, exposing the fact that the things are not accessible for acquisition.
Upon careful analysis of the given product specifications, it is apparent that Wings Mobile offers a selection of personalized dropshipped products that are procured from China. Although it is not unusual to engage in this approach due to the intricacy of developing consumer electronics, it casts serious doubts on the feasibility of Wings Mobile as a firm primarily focused on retail.
Excluding the matter of accessibility, Wings Mobile’s website primarily emphasizes cell phones released in 2020 and onwards. The act of selling phones that are almost four years old creates apprehensions over the company’s dedication to providing current items.
Alibaba has been discovered to have OEM cell phones that bear a striking resemblance to one another. This implies that the absence of identical models could be attributed to the difficulty faced by drop shippers in selling “new” cell phones that are three years old.
Wings Mobile affiliates are required to pay significant membership fees, which might potentially be the main source of revenue for the business. Supposedly, the level of investment by an affiliate determines the extent of their access to products. Nevertheless, the reliability of these items seems doubtful.
Essentially, Wings Mobile functions as a traditional pyramid scam, where participants pay fees to become affiliates and earn commissions primarily through retail purchases, which are a superficial cover. The model is not viable in the long term, and like many multi-level marketing pyramid scams, the majority of participants are expected to experience financial losses once the recruiting declines.
The perceived downfall of Wings Mobile potentially motivated Antonio Milio to participate in multi-level marketing (MLM) cryptocurrency fraud with BitWings. Similar to other pyramid schemes, the deceleration in recruitment always results in a decrease in remunerations, rendering it a risky endeavor for participants. Mathematically, the structure of pyramid schemes guarantees that the majority of participants will ultimately experience financial losses.
Wings Mobile is an unregulated entity. Although they might fall under the jurisdiction of a watchdog, they don’t have the license to offer financial services to consumers.
The lack of a license means they are not answerable to any regulatory authority. As a result, the people behind Wings Mobile can run away with your money without any prior notice. You should be extremely cautious when dealing with an unregulated service provider.
The absence of a watchdog also means you cannot report to them to anyone.
Also, due to the absence of specific regulations, there is no provision protecting you from the insolvency of this entity. If they go bankrupt, you won’t be able to do anything about it.
Can You Trust Wings Mobile?
All the evidence suggests that Wings Mobile is a scam. If you have lost money to them, there is still a chance you can get it back.
To recover your funds, you’d need to file a chargeback.
Is Wings Mobile a scam?
Can I withdraw money from Wings Mobile?
Where is Wings Mobile Located?
How do I get my money back from Wings Mobile?
Launch a website/app with a generic name
A website or app with a generic name allows scammers to hide behind common Google search results. Marketing such names is easier as well.
Pay influencers & social media pages to promote the scheme
By getting influencers and social media pages to promote their brand, scammers make their shady company seem more legit than it actually is.
Send thousands of emails and make cold calls to potential victims
It’s common for scammers to buy the contact details of people and spam them through email, phone calls, social media messages and other means.
Make victims feel safe through “small wins”
Such small wins usually include a few payments transferred into the victim’s account. This makes them seem more legitimate.
Convince victims into investing large sums of money
Due to the small wins, the victim is now convinced that the company is legit. Now, the scammers try to manipulate the victim into giving them larger sums.
Disable withdrawals & take down the website/app
Once the scammers have recieved a signicant sum, they either stop responding or cite a technical error to freeze their victims’ funds.
Repeat the cycle
After making the money, the scam will shut down and the people running it will launch another and repeat the cycle.