The Luxmine.biz website was registered on April 7, 2020, and its most recent change occurred on April 10, 2023. The expiration date is April 7, 2024. The website is registered with Dynadot Inc. and hosted by LeaseWeb.
SEMrush reports that the website possesses a 2% Authority Score and has garnered 434 backlinks from 58 referring sites. Unfortunately, the website is currently offline, rendering it inaccessible for direct scrutiny. Consequently, our comprehension of Luxmine.biz is restricted to the already accessible critiques found on the internet.
The lack of regulation or the presence of poor regulation is a huge red flag. It means Luxmine.biz is a scam and most likely, an illegal operation.
Companies offering investment services or opportunities without having a license can vanish without leaving a trace. Furthermore, the lack of a regulatory license allows them to get away with it and face no legal consequences.
That’s why it’s vital for you to always check a company’s regulation status as well as its license information. The presence of a license allows consumers to reach out to an authority if something goes wrong.
In the case of Luxmine.biz, victims have nowhere to go due to the absence of a watchdog or license.
You should ask yourself the following questions when you come across a new investment firm or opportunity:
- Does the investment provider maintain transparency about its CEO?
- Do they have a license from a renowned regulatory authority?
- If the need arises, can I reach out to an authority to report this company as a scam?
However, it’s worth noting that many scammers disable their payment channels before shutting down their operations.
They might give you multiple reasons including:
- A technical error
- A glitch in their system
- Banking issues
- A “hacking attack”
And many others.
But in 9/10 cases, the scammers actually stop making payments and keep the money to themselves. Hence, the payment methods we discussed here might not work.
If you want to get your money back from a scammer, you’d need to file a chargeback.
1. Seek the guidance of a cryptocurrency Tracing Service: If anyone have incurred significant losses of more than $5,000 in cryptocurrencies, it is advisable to seek assistance from expert services such as CNC Intelligence. These specialists possess the expertise to track digital assets and maybe retrieve cash that has been lost.
2. Maintain thorough documentation: Ensure meticulous documentation of all transactions and conversations with Luxmine.biz. Retain emails, transaction IDs, screenshots, and other pertinent evidence for future use.
3. Notify Financial Institutions: If the transactions were conducted through banks or credit cards, it is advisable to swiftly notify these institutions. They likely have protocols in place to contest transactions and offer safeguards against fraudulent activity.
4. Submit a Report to Law Enforcement: Notify local law enforcement about the scam, furnishing comprehensive information to assist in investigations and support the wider effort to combat such fraudulent activities.
5. Inform Cybercrime Authorities: Contact the specialized cybercrime agency in the country to report the incident. It is essential to report to these agencies for investigation and to aid in the fight against online fraud.
6. Alert the cryptocurrency platforms: where Luxmine.biz transactions took place promptly. These platforms may have procedures to mitigate fraudulent transactions.
7. Obtain Legal Counsel: Solicit guidance from a legal professional who specializes in fraud or cybercrime. They can offer counsel regarding prospective legal recourse and apprise of entitlements in such circumstances.
8. Disseminate Information: Utilize social media platforms, cryptocurrency forums, and review websites to communicate an encounter, thereby cautioning and safeguarding others from potential exploitation from comparable fraudulent schemes.
9. Stay Updated on frauds: Acquire knowledge of prevalent internet frauds to increase awareness and protect themself from potential future occurrences.
10. Consider Identity Protection Services: If personal information has been disclosed, consider utilizing identity theft protection services to avoid more unauthorized usage.
11. Emotional Support: Recognize the emotional repercussions of falling victim to fraud. Utilize the assistance of friends, family, or trained counselors as necessary to negotiate the emotional consequences.
Implementing these preventative measures can help reduce additional harm and contribute to the collaborative endeavor to combat online scams. Exercising fast and systematic action is essential in such circumstances.
When it comes to scammers, you should only measure the quality of their customer service if they respond to your complaint.
In the beginning, scammers tend to remain very accessible.
This means their representatives will keep calling you until you invest with them. Furthermore, they will act friendly and make it seem as if you’re one of their most valuable consumers.
However, they do all this just to win your trust.
Scammers understand that in order to convince someone to give them a large sum, they will need to seem like a friend.
Nevertheless, when you have invested a considerable amount of money and need to get it back, their customer support will become inaccessible.
All of a sudden, their numbers would either stop responding or become unavailable.
Still, they might remain accessible to convince you to invest further. Also, they might begin by making a few excuses regarding your payment.
However, in the end, the customer support won’t resolve your issues and become increasingly unavailable.
Google search results raise concerns:
Google search results for “luxmine.biz” clearly indicate that Luxmine.biz has received several reports categorizing it as a fraudulent operation. Users on platforms such as BeerMoneyForum have expressed their worries, largely centered around difficulties in withdrawing funds and a scarcity of payment.
Customer Service Reviews on Trustpilot:
Trustpilot hosts customer service reviews for Luxmine.biz, providing insights into users’ experiences and interactions with the platform.
User Discussions on Forums and Social Media:
Online forums such as BeerMoneyForum and numerous social media platforms facilitate debates and reviews about Luxmine.biz, where consumers exchange their experiences and perspectives regarding its authenticity.
YouTube Content Raises Red Flags:
Multiple YouTube videos have surfaced, alleging that Luxmine.biz is a fraudulent operation. These films provide individual evaluations and firsthand accounts, adding to the increasing story of prudence associated with the site.
Additional Online Mentions and Discussions:
Luxmine.biz is cited on several online platforms, including Pinterest, cryptocurrency forums, and blogs. These references and comments enhance the ongoing discourse regarding the platform’s credibility or lack thereof.
Trustpilot Reviews of Luxmine.biz
- Overall TrustScore and Average Rating:
Luxmine.biz has a TrustScore of 2.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot, derived from an average rating of 2.3 based on 12 reviews. This diverse score indicates a spectrum of feedback from consumers.
- Positive Reviews:
Around 17% of reviewers awarded Luxmine.biz a 5-star rating. Elisabeth Swoboda and Agush Baba, among other users, commended the website for its impressive speed and functionality. They particularly emphasized the effectiveness of the free mining feature and the subsequent dividends.
- Negative Reviews Highlighting Concerns:
A significant majority (83%) of users gave Luxmine.biz a rating of 1 star, indicating a generally bad experience. Frequent complaints encompassed issues such as non-remittance of funds, challenges in making withdrawals, and inadequate responsiveness from the platform. Wiolka Wojtczak expressed concerns with the website’s unavailability and the lack of communication channels, whereas Gabriel Savin mentioned receiving only a portion of the deposited funds.
- Diverse Experiences Over Time:
Certain users, like Bhaskar Chakraborty, first achieved success with the platform but later encountered subsequent difficulties. Chakraborty stated that the site functioned efficiently for a brief period before experiencing complications such as device restriction and login difficulties.
- Accusations of fraud and unverified user profiles:
Multiple users, such as Viral Videos, Shareef, and Roger Wójcicki, have identified Luxmine.biz as a fraudulent operation. Their biggest worries were non-payment and disabled payouts, which they cited. The unclaimed status of Luxmine.biz’s Trustpilot profile suggests that the company is not actively involved in maintaining or responding to user evaluations.
- Contact Information:
Luxmine.biz offers comprehensive contact information, which includes a precise address located in London, United Kingdom (Snow Hill 6, EC1A 2AY, London, United Kingdom).
The confluence of reviews indicates a bifurcated storyline, wherein certain customers first encountered optimism but a substantial portion encountered challenges, namely in regards to payouts and communication. The widespread accusations of Luxmine.biz being a fraudulent scheme underscore the importance of exercising caution and conducting a comprehensive inquiry before interacting with the site.
- Overview and Characteristics: Luxmine.biz was unveiled on BeerMoneyForum.com as a novel platform for the cloud mining of cryptocurrencies. The website provided a 1500 GHS incentive, periodic incentives, and a referral scheme, and purported to deliver daily returns ranging from 1% to 7.5%.
- User Experiences: Members of the forum shared a wide range of experiences with Luxmine.biz. Coinprincess stated that she received bonuses and expressed her first contentment. kingrazu0085 indicated their intention to engage in little financial ventures and expressed their intention to disclose the outcomes of these investments.
- Withdrawal Experiences: Numerous instances of successful withdrawals were seen. kingrazu0085 shared a post regarding a triumphant initial withdrawal, substantiating it with a transaction ID as evidence. Aadii documented prosperous transactions via the Payeer system.
- Scam Allegations: Notwithstanding favorable headlines, substantial accusations of fraud surfaced. Boom_UA and Aep_Rief have categorized Luxmine.biz as a fraudulent scheme due to problems related to the withdrawal process and failure to receive payments in digital wallets.
- Questions of Legitimacy: Concerns regarding the validity and constancy of payments were raised by Oregairu and other members of the site. The community’s perspective of Luxmine.biz is varied and includes both positive and negative opinions.
- Discussions on Investment and Payouts: Forum participants are currently discussing the overall characteristics of cloud mining platforms, expressing doubt about their long-term dependability. Aadii emphasized that although the site is currently providing payment, the long-term sustainability and credibility of such platforms are frequently doubtful.
The conversation on BeerMoneyForum.com regarding Luxmine.biz showcases a wide range of experiences and viewpoints. While several users reported favorable encounters and successful withdrawals, others expressed concerns, labeling the platform as fraudulent.
The presence of this diversity underscores the significance of conducting careful research and exercising due diligence for prospective investors contemplating investments in Luxmine.biz.
It’s worth noting that many scammers tend to purchase fake reviews. Buying fake reviews has become extremely easy and it’s a multi-million dollar industry.
Scammers like Luxmine.biz tend to purchase fake reviews for their online profiles to make themselves seem more credible.
TIME Magazine investigated the fake review industry and estimated it to be worth more than $150 million. Certainly, there are a ton of scammers who want to seem legitimate and a bunch of fake reviews is the most effective way to do so.
That’s why you shouldn’t trust Luxmine.biz reviews easily.
It’s easy to identify fake reviews as well. You should look out for 5-star reviews that are posted by temporary accounts (profiles which only posted 1 or 2 reviews on the platform). Also, you should see if the positive reviews share any detailed information about their experience with the firm or not.
In the case of Luxmine.biz, chances are, you wouldn’t find many legitimate reviews.
Another prominent way scammers like Luxmine.biz enhance their credibility is by burying negative reviews and complaints under a lot of fake reviews.
This way, when you’ll look up “Luxmine.biz reviews”, you might not find many complaints. Or, you might find them buried within numerous reviews praising Luxmine.biz.
You should always look out for consumer complaints. In the case of Luxmine.biz, the most common complaints I found were about:
- Poor customer support
- Delays in payments
- High fees and charges
- Lack of transparency regarding their leadership team
- Aggressive sales staff
Do you have a similar complaint about Luxmine.biz? You can share your complaint in the comment section or submit an anonymous tip.
Luxmine.biz provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the platform, utilizing information from multiple sources. The abundance of fraud accusations and varied user encounters highlights the necessity for a cautious approach when considering engagement with Luxmine.biz.
Reviews on Trustpilot:
- A TrustScore of 2.5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews suggests a combination of positive and negative comments.
- While a small percentage (17%) had positive encounters, the majority (83%) expressed unhappiness.
- Frequent grievances encompass non-remittance, challenges in withdrawing funds, and insufficient responsiveness.
- Several users experienced initial progress, which was subsequently followed by complications such as account suspension.
- This is a recently developed cloud mining platform for cryptocurrencies that offers additional benefits and referral schemes.
Varying User Experiences:
- Diverse user testimonials consist of earning bonuses and accomplishing successful withdrawals.
- Nevertheless, notable accusations of fraud involve withdrawals that do not occur and the failure to receive payments.
- Opinions regarding the authenticity of the website differed, including doubts about the dependability of cloud mining platforms in general.
Based on these discoveries, it is evident that Luxmine.biz, despite its initial appeal, has encountered significant problems with its users. The absence of regular and affirmative feedback, along with unresolved grievances and accusations of fraudulent behavior, highlights the inherent dangers.
Those affected by Luxmine.biz need to share their experiences and report them to the appropriate authorities. This not only facilitates individual redress but also functions as a cautionary measure to save others from such predicaments.
Ultimately, considering the divergent evaluations, accusations of fraud, and the inherent ambiguities of cloud mining platforms, anybody considering Luxmine.biz as a possible user or investor should exercise extreme prudence.
Before making any investment decisions on platforms with comparable characteristics, it is advisable to conduct comprehensive research, exercise due diligence, and approach the situation with skepticism.
Luxmine.biz is an unregulated entity. Although they might fall under the jurisdiction of a watchdog, they don’t have the license to offer financial services to consumers.
The lack of a license means they are not answerable to any regulatory authority. As a result, the people behind Luxmine.biz can run away with your money without any prior notice. You should be extremely cautious when dealing with an unregulated service provider.
The absence of a watchdog also means you cannot report to them to anyone.
Also, due to the absence of specific regulations, there is no provision protecting you from the insolvency of this entity. If they go bankrupt, you won’t be able to do anything about it.
Can You Trust Luxmine.biz?
All the evidence suggests that Luxmine.biz is a scam. If you have lost money to them, there is still a chance you can get it back.
To recover your funds, you’d need to file a chargeback.
Is Luxmine.biz a scam?
Can I withdraw money from Luxmine.biz?
Where is Luxmine.biz Located?
How do I get my money back from Luxmine.biz?
Launch a website/app with a generic name
A website or app with a generic name allows scammers to hide behind common Google search results. Marketing such names is easier as well.
Pay influencers & social media pages to promote the scheme
By getting influencers and social media pages to promote their brand, scammers make their shady company seem more legit than it actually is.
Send thousands of emails and make cold calls to potential victims
It’s common for scammers to buy the contact details of people and spam them through email, phone calls, social media messages and other means.
Make victims feel safe through “small wins”
Such small wins usually include a few payments transferred into the victim’s account. This makes them seem more legitimate.
Convince victims into investing large sums of money
Due to the small wins, the victim is now convinced that the company is legit. Now, the scammers try to manipulate the victim into giving them larger sums.
Disable withdrawals & take down the website/app
Once the scammers have recieved a signicant sum, they either stop responding or cite a technical error to freeze their victims’ funds.
Repeat the cycle
After making the money, the scam will shut down and the people running it will launch another and repeat the cycle.